A Checklist For What To Do Before Your Wrinkle reduction treatment
If you have made up your mind about getting Wrinkle reduction treatment , then don’t get all flustered up and take your time to get your research done, do a background check up on your selected Wrinkle reduction treatment Cosmetic Doctor and make sure to follow up on these precautions:
Do not undertake Wrinkle reduction treatment if you:
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients in Wrinkle reduction treatment and have had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum toxin product such as Myobloc (rimabotulinumtoxinB), Dysport (abobotulinumtoxinA), or Xeomin (incobotulinumtoxinA).
- Have a skin infection at the planned injection site. The dose of Wrinkle reduction treatment is not the same as, or comparable to, another Botulinum toxin Serious and/or immediate allergic reactions have been reported. These reactions include itching, rash, red itchy welts, wheezing, asthma symptoms, dizziness or feeling faint. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you experience any such symptoms and further injection of Wrinkle reduction treatment should be discontinued at once.Potential Wrinkle reduction treatment candidates should take great care to be as open as possible with their chosen Doctor to avoid any kind of mishaps that may occur if you are not careful.
What does your Wrinkle reduction treatment Cosmetic Doctor need to know?
- Tell your doctor about all your muscle or nerve conditions such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease), myasthenia gravis or Lambert-Eaton syndrome as you may be at increased risk of serious side effects including severe dysphagia (difficulty swallowing) and respiratory compromise (difficulty breathing) from typical doses of WRINKLE REDUCTION TREATMENT®.
- Tell your doctor about all your medical conditions, including if you: have or have had bleeding problems; have plans to have surgery; had surgery on your face; weakness of forehead muscles, such as trouble raising your eyebrows; drooping eyelids or any other abnormal facial change; are pregnant or plan to become pregnant (it is not known if WRINKLE REDUCTION TREATMENT®can harm your unborn baby); are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed (it is not known if WRINKLE REDUCTION TREATMENT passes into breast milk).
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins and herbal products. Using WRINKLE REDUCTION TREATMENT® with certain other medicines may cause serious side effects. Do not start any new medicines until you have told your doctor that you have received WRINKLE REDUCTION TREATMENT® in the past.
- Especially tell your doctor if you: have received any other botulinum toxin product in the last 4 months; have received injections of botulinum toxin suwch as Myobloc®, Dysport® or Xeomin® in the past (be sure your doctor knows exactly which product you received); have recently received an antibiotic by injection; take muscle relaxants; take an allergy or cold medicine; take a sleep medicine; take anti-platelets (aspirin-like products) or anti-coagulants (blood thinners).
These guidelines are for you to make sure that you receive the best possible Wrinkle reduction treatment without any hassle or regrets in the future.
Please Note: The Information provided here is for your reference purposes only. Please consult us for wrinkle reduction treatment in Basingstoke if you require any medical advice regarding WRINKLE REDUCTION TREATMENT or Cosmetic Treatments.