The 30s are the busiest years of a woman’s life and they need something to keep their skin maintained for them
Bad habits, such as smoking or not using your SPF protection (even Paris Hilton agrees it’s the secret to her perfect skin) affects how your skin will age. The final and perhaps the most important factors that you have to consider is Genetics. Your mum is your sneak peek into your skin-care’s future.
These factors cause the aging process with the most noticeable signs being
- A gradual loss of high cheek definition
- Hollows form under the eyes
- Cheek folders become more prominent
- Jowls develop
- Lips become thinner
- Fine lines and wrinkles develop in the forehead and in the areas around the eyes or mouth
And possibly will result in comments like:
- Are you 30? Running into serious wrinkle territory are we? You will a little help from our needle friend to look beautiful again. Usually followed by *wink wink*, *nudge nudge*.
- Girl, are you already getting wrinkles? Well, may as well give up on everything now: no one’s gonna marry an old woman.
- You should do something about those frown lines. You’ll cause psychological problems for your children with all the terrifying you’re doing. In your current state they’ll be scarred by the monstrosity that is your skin.
Yes, we agree. Whilst they may sound ridiculous, but tragically these are the messages we’ve heard from our patients. These women are being peddled to by the media, pseudo experts and doctors telling them that you’re not good enough every single day.
Beauty companies thrive on this fear and create potions, creams and serums that promise to stop the signs of ageing or ‘turn back time’ and all they do is empty our pockets and leave us with a bathroom cupboard full of unused bottles and tubes. Plastic surgery could leave you with a face you don’t recognize.
This is where Skin Hampshire comes in. At our skin clinic we offer Dermal Fillers and Wrinkle Reduction which are a safe and extremely effective way to turn back time to the time even as far back as when you were 13 years of age. The treatment can last between 3-9 months, is virtually pain free and takes as little as 20 minutes to an hour to perform. Many people go straight back to normal daily life afterwards. (See: How Wrinkle reduction treatment Works?)
Women at all age have a desire to look beautiful and younger, despite whatever their age might be. When so many 30-year-old women are at the height of their powers professionally, just starting families, going to music festivals and running marathons, when they can do so many things at a time, they don’t have time to take care of their skin and need something to keep their skin maintained for them.
People put a lot of pressure on women to look younger, in this power hungry corporate world or simply to find a perfect match, whatever the case might be. The 30s are the busiest years of a woman’s life, looking after their children, working hard at my career, the impact of “life” can hit hard and can show on your skin. Whether or not you want to keep ageing at bay, and whether you choose to get wrinkle reduction treatment at 30 or be under the knife or needle, is no one else’s business. But do know that the results of cosmetic procedures can be excellent.