UK experts warned that numerous counterfeit cosmetic injectable drugs, including fake Wrinkle reduction treatment have hit the market in recent years. Being one of the most popular non-surgical wrinkle treatment in the market today, Wrinkle reduction treatment has become a leading drug produced for counterfeits.
When bought from an unauthorized seller, knowing the purity and authenticity of the product can be difficult, especially when it comes to storage during shipment. With the labels and packaging seemingly indistinguishable to the original, counterfeit Wrinkle reduction treatment can wind up almost anywhere, sometimes even in some doctor’s clinics.
Risk of Using Fake Wrinkle reduction treatment
Fake Wrinkle reduction treatment Cosmetics may contain no Wrinkle reduction treatment at all, providing no effect. But in other cases, it may contain dangerously high levels of strength, resulting in an overdose. Other versions may lack any real quality, sterility or safety assurance.
Whatever your reason for buying fake Wrinkle reduction treatment , whether it’s due to the cheap price or if you are completely unaware, it is important to know the risk of injection toxin not approved by the FDA. A product that is not FDA approved, it means that this product has not undergone safety testing. Fake Wrinkle reduction treatment has already caused severe, permanent health problems such as paralysis. If you are injected with counterfeit Wrinkle reduction treatment , possible side effect include partial paralysis of the face, permanent nerve damage, infection and excessive swelling or redness of the treated site.
How Can You Ensure the Wrinkle reduction treatment Being Used is the Real Deal?
There are several ways to be safe with cosmetic treatments:
- Do not purchase injectable products over the Internet.
- Take note that Wrinkle reduction treatment is a prescription drug. It must be prescribed by a qualified doctor on a face to face consultation.
- Do not consider do-it-yourself injections for fillers or Wrinkle reduction treatment ; it’s very dangerous
- Choose an experienced and qualified practitioner to the treatment. Check the credentials
- If you are in doubt, don’t go ahead.
Counterfeit Wrinkle reduction treatment can be determine by one or more of the errors on the label:
- The outer label does not have entries for LOT: MFG: EXP:
- Missing lot number
- The active ingredient written on the vial and carton is ‘Botulinum Toxin Type A’ instead of ‘OnabotulinumtoxinA’
Only visit a trained, experienced, professional Wrinkle reduction treatment Cosmetic injector. Look for a trusted, Board Certified doctor who will guarantee that you will get authentic Wrinkle reduction treatment Cosmetic at every treatment session – and one that is safely administered and properly stored.
Never allow to have Wrinkle reduction treatment or any cosmetic injectable at a ‘pop-up shop’ or in a house party. There is no way to tell if the Wrinkle reduction treatment being injected is authentic or fake.